WordWeb, a thesaurus/dictionary, can be used to look up words from almost any program. In addition to displaying sense definitions and synonyms, WordWeb can find sets of related words. The database has more than 150,000 root words and 120,000 synonym sets, many proper nouns, pronunciations, and usage tags. WordWeb works off line, but when online you can also quickly view Web references such as the Wikipedia encyclopedia.
No matter in deleting which programs, you can try the Add/Remove Programs feature. And the first thing you should try is to locate WordWeb in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there by simply performing these tips:
- Click on Start, and then Control Panel
- Open Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Win 7 and Vista)
- Find WordWeb in the Programs list and highlight it
- Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall WordWeb from your computer.
After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the WordWeb shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it.
Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the WordWeb folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
If you have no idea about how to go through a clean removal of WordWeb, you can try to use specialist software. A reliable and powerful uninstall tool would uninstall those unwanted programs like Babylon 3.0 Free completely from your computer, it would also remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs, and force uninstall hidden applications installed in your system.
Automatic way to delete WordWeb related files and registry entries.
- Download and save .
- Operate it and highlight WordWeb on the list.
- Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
- Within one minute, you can succeed in removing WordWeb files and entries.
- It Is Easy to Completely Uninstall Betfilter from Your PC
- How Do I Repair Or Uninstall Disk Defrag - Disk Defragmenter?
- McAfee Removal - How to Uninstall McAfee from Windows XP
- How Do You Uninstall CA Anti-Spam 2009 As A Standard Program?
- Personal Defender 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Personal Defender 2009 Completely
- Sophos Internet Security Removal-How to Get Rid of Sophos Internet Security with A Safe Way?
- Help Removing Turbo Tourney Product - How Can I Uninstall Turbo Tourney 2011?
- Virus Melt Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Melt Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro3.0?