Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is the all-around iPhone transfer software which can easily copy and export iPhone songs, video, photo, eBooks, audio books to PC/iTunes and import PC files to iPhone with ease. This iPhone copy software can manage and transfer files between iPhone and PC, and use iPhone like a portable hard disk. It is the only iPhone transfer software that supports all types of iPhone including iPhone, CDMA iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch, iPod touch 4 and iOS 4.2, iOS 4.3, iOS 5 & iTunes 10. High ripping speed and concise interface design make iPhone content management on your computer simple and convenient.
If the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer seems to screw up itself rather than doing its job on its PC, it should be replaced by one of the same kind.
- Download and save the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer uninstaller on Xilisoft’s website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
In case, this doesn’t clean up all entries of Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, the new one won’t get installed until this get fixed.
- Turn to Start Menu again then you can see Run, click it to open it.
- Fill in the blank with regedit so as to activate the Registry Editor.
- Open plus folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to find out entries and values related to Xilisoft iPhone Transfer.
- Once you find them, delete them all.
- Lastly, reboot your computer.
As you may have aware that manual removal of the files and registry keys is difficult task. In this case, it requires you to be cautious when conducting manual deletion. There is the other way that helps you fully get rid of Xilisoft iPhone Transfer-using an uninstaller program.
, which works perfect in uninstalling programs like English To Hindi Character Converter, is highly admired by computer experts and users. With its Force Uninstall, it can surely help you forcibly uninstall Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, including its directories and keys thoroughly.
- Uninstall Google Chrome in Windows - Google Chrome Help
- Adware 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall Adware 2012 Once for All
- How to Uninstall Anti-Malware
- Evernote Web Clipper Uninstall Help – Free Removal Tips to Delete Evernote Web Clipper from Your PC
- I Need Help Removing The "Bing" Search Bar From Internet Explorer 8
- How Do You Make WizMouse Uninstaller Work?
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Entirely
- AntiVirus Solution 2010 Removal - How to Remove AntiVirus Solution 2010 Instantly
- Uninstalling Firefox - How To Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 7