XP Home Security 2011 is known as a fake anti-spyware program for it always pretends displays fake security alerts and scan results in order to make you think your computer is infected. Most of the time, it will gets onto your computer through the use of malware and install itself secretly without your knowledge or permission. The worst part is that XP Home Security 2011 will sometimes track your Internet habits and then collect & send your personal information to a remote server. In order to well protect your computer against kinds of computer threats and secure your data, you should immediately remove it from your computer.
XP Home Security 2011 removal solution
Considering that XP Home Security 2011 combines so well with the operating system, it is not recommended to manually uninstall it from Add/ Remove Programs as this will leave down some associated items either in your system drive or in Windows registry even though you are a computer expert. To completely uninstall XP Home Security 2011, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as . In this way, you can quickly get the XP Home Security 2011 uninstalled within steps as you can see below.
1. After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate & highlight XP Home Security 2011 in the display name list.
3. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
XP Home Security 2011 uninstall steps
If you insist on uninstall XP Home Security 2011 uninstall manually, you can try the below steps. But it is really not recommended to inexperienced computer users to secure the proper running of the computer.
1. Boot your computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2. Then go to Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
3. Locate & highlight XP Home Security 2011 and then click on “Change or Remove”.
4. Follow the online wizard to finish the uninstall processes.
5. Search your hard disk to make sure that all these XP Home Security 2011 files have been removed:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XP Home Security 2011.lnk
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\XP Home Security 2011.lnk
6. Open Registry Editor and remove these related registry entries:
XP Home Security 2011 remover
For any reasons, even though you can remove XP Home Security 2011 manually, it is not safe to the computer and your data at all. To well protect your computer, do not hesitate to download and run a professional Windows uninstall utility! It will get rid all of your unneeded programs like AVG 2012 removed within clicks.
- Remove Antivirus Pro 2012-How to Easily Remove Antivirus Pro 2012 from Your Computer?
- Spyware Guard 2008 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Spyware Guard 2008 Instantly
- Uninstall Capture One Pro – How to Fully Remove Capture One Pro with Ease from Your PC
- How to Uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus While You Cannot Remove It in Normal Way
- How To Uninstall Antivirus8 Malware Program?
- Mindjet Mindmanager Uninstall Guide - How Can You Remove Mindjet MindManager?
- Stfngdvw Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Stfngdvw Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How to Remove Spyware Begone Registered Edition Instantly
- How Do You Perform A Thorough Uninstall System Mechanic 10?