XP Home Security 2011 is known as a fake anti-spyware program for it always pretends displays fake security alerts and scan results in order to make you think your computer is infected. Most of the time, it will gets onto your computer through the use of malware and install itself secretly without your knowledge or permission. The worst part is that XP Home Security 2011 will sometimes track your Internet habits and then collect & send your personal information to a remote server. In order to well protect your computer against kinds of computer threats and secure your data, you should immediately remove it from your computer.
XP Home Security 2011 removal solution
Considering that XP Home Security 2011 combines so well with the operating system, it is not recommended to manually uninstall it from Add/ Remove Programs as this will leave down some associated items either in your system drive or in Windows registry even though you are a computer expert. To completely uninstall XP Home Security 2011, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as . In this way, you can quickly get the XP Home Security 2011 uninstalled within steps as you can see below.
1. After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate & highlight XP Home Security 2011 in the display name list.
3. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
XP Home Security 2011 uninstall steps
If you insist on uninstall XP Home Security 2011 uninstall manually, you can try the below steps. But it is really not recommended to inexperienced computer users to secure the proper running of the computer.
1. Boot your computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2. Then go to Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
3. Locate & highlight XP Home Security 2011 and then click on “Change or Remove”.
4. Follow the online wizard to finish the uninstall processes.
5. Search your hard disk to make sure that all these XP Home Security 2011 files have been removed:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XP Home Security 2011.lnk
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\XP Home Security 2011.lnk
6. Open Registry Editor and remove these related registry entries:
XP Home Security 2011 remover
For any reasons, even though you can remove XP Home Security 2011 manually, it is not safe to the computer and your data at all. To well protect your computer, do not hesitate to download and run a professional Windows uninstall utility! It will get rid all of your unneeded programs like AVG 2012 removed within clicks.
- JuniorWatch Download Faliled - Need To To Remove JuniorWatch Of Old Version First?
- ESET Removal Failed - How to Uninstall ESET?
- Uninstall Rafbsvnx Toolbar - How to Uninstall Rafbsvnx Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Norman Security Suite Removal-How to Get Rid of Norman Security Suite with A Safe Way?
- How Do I Uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware Of Any Version?
- Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Problem - How Can I Properly Remove Windows Game?
- SpySubtract PRO Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall SpySubtract PRO Completely
- How To Remove/Uninstall OCR TextScan 2 Word?
- Uninstall Enlfxgw Toolbar - How to Remove Enlfxgw Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?