Zuma for Palm OS let you survive the hidden jungle temples, shoot Magical Balls to clear a deadly chain, avoid dangerous traps, and do it all before the chain reaches the Golden Skull. Be quick, or you’ll be history in this action-packed version of the online gaming favourite from PopCap.
But it is naturally to be reluctant to close its chapter on your computer, when it seems nowhere to go on your system.
- Click on the Start button, select Run, and type “taskmgr” in the open box to start Task Manager.
- End all related processes in Task Manager.
- Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
- For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
- For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
- Locate Zuma for Palm OS in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Or you make do this differently with a command line.
- Restart your computer first.
- Press F8 button while you are in the process of starting.
- Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- When you are in the Safe Mode, click Start and then “Run”.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Find out Zuma for Palm OS and click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions till you are prompted to reboot the PC.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Activate it and then highlight Zuma for Palm OS on the list.
- Click Uninstall below to start the uninstalling.
- Follow the instructions and soon you will have Zuma for Palm OS uninstalled completely.
- Safety Keeper Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Safety Keeper Completely
- Can’t Uninstall Mercalli – How to Fully Remove Mercalli in Windows Vista for Free?
- How Do You Uninstall SopCast Software 3.4?
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- How Do I Remove Quick PDF Converter Suite 3.0 Program? - Uninstall Solutions
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection Entirely
- How to Remove Web Debug Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstall Spicebird Completely - How to Remove Spicebird in Different Way?
- How Do I Uninstall Roxio Photoshow? - Roxio Uninstall Tips