Zuma for Palm OS let you survive the hidden jungle temples, shoot Magical Balls to clear a deadly chain, avoid dangerous traps, and do it all before the chain reaches the Golden Skull. Be quick, or you’ll be history in this action-packed version of the online gaming favourite from PopCap.
But it is naturally to be reluctant to close its chapter on your computer, when it seems nowhere to go on your system.
- Click on the Start button, select Run, and type “taskmgr” in the open box to start Task Manager.
- End all related processes in Task Manager.
- Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
- For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
- For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
- Locate Zuma for Palm OS in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Or you make do this differently with a command line.
- Restart your computer first.
- Press F8 button while you are in the process of starting.
- Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- When you are in the Safe Mode, click Start and then “Run”.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Find out Zuma for Palm OS and click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions till you are prompted to reboot the PC.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Activate it and then highlight Zuma for Palm OS on the list.
- Click Uninstall below to start the uninstalling.
- Follow the instructions and soon you will have Zuma for Palm OS uninstalled completely.
- How Do I Remove Kundli For Windows Computer?
- Uninstall Net Nanny - How to Uninstall Net Nanny Entirely
- Help Uninstalling Post-it Digital Notes - How Do You Remove Post-it Brand Product?
- XP Antivirus 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall XP Antivirus 2011 Completely
- Toesoft Full Video Converter Has No Response - How Should I Delete It?
- Uninstall Avast - How Do I Get Rid Of avast! Pro Antivirus?
- Uninstall Pinnacle Studio Plus for Free – The Best Way to Remove Pinnacle Studio Plus from Windows 7
- Help Removing McAfee Products - How Do You Get Rid Of McAfee Antivirus?
- MSAntispyware2009 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MSAntispyware2009 Completely